Friday, September 22, 2006

Anime News Network - Pocholo GONZALES

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=46212
From FVR, Erap, FPJ to Flavier, Marc Logan and to many other different characters, he can sound like them like no other! Voice acting has been his full-time career since 1996 when he was only 16, as a television voice director and audio producer. His voiceover work includes radio and television commercials, audio-visual presentations, message-on-hold, computer games, websites, industrial narration, audio drama, original animation, film dubbing, anime, tele/chinovelas and more. He also anchored the only youth advocacy radio program at DZME. He has worked with and learned from some of the top voiceover talents in the country. One of the radio ads where he voiced as Mr. Mike Enriquez even won in the Ad Congress. Now, he conducts voice-acting workshops and runs his co-owned full-service voiceover production company, The UNIVOICESAL Productions. For him, VOICE ACTING is an ART to be EXPLORED!
How much time do you have? OK, I'll keep it brief and just list a few of the OTHER things I do:
I've been working with the Philippine Voice Acting Industry. I am the youngest who entered the industry at age of 15 years old. I made more than 100 radio and t.v. commercials through my voice. I've done numerous number of Voice Over and Dubbing jobs. Translating and dubbing Japanese and Latin programs in Philippine language. I am also doing voice for films and even multi media and original animation or cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment